Are you looking for a competent home care provider with whom your loved one’s needs will be attended? At A Brighter Living LLC, we offer a variety of high-quality services to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients. Our caregivers respect the choices and independence of each individual under our care. Our services are customized to meet the specific needs of our clients. With us, you can assure that your loved ones will receive the proper care that they deserve.
We offer the following services:
How to Access Services:
- Step 1. Where to Start – Your local County Board of Developmental Disabilities is a place to start determining the eligibility, assessing your needs and coordinating which services can best support you or your family.
- Step 2. Determine if you are eligible – Your assigned SSA (Service and Support Administrator) will explain everything about eligibility requirements for the waiver and walk you through the process of application.
- Step 3. Determine what services you need – Your assigned SSA will explain different kinds of waivers and will guide you through the process and coordinate to develop your Individual Service Plan ISP
- Step 4. Choose – Check us out and if our services align with your needs choose ABL to be your service provider
Through internal and external physical adaptations to individual homes which is necessary to ensure the health welfare and safety of our waiver participants ABL is able to offer adaptive and assistive equipment services and specialized medical equipment and supplies services. These modifications enable waiver participants to function with greater independence and prevent institutionalizations.
For our individuals that require a bit more independence and privacy ABL offers this service to those clients that require little to no supervision. Just reminders and occasional wellness checks
- Enables or individuals to live more independently
- Provide oversight to ensure health and safety
If you wish to know more about our services, feel free to send us a message.